Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WETS GET THE SHOW ON THE WOAD!

I laugh as I post the title of this particular blog!  This is a new experience for me.  I have Facebook and a personal family journal going, but friends keep telling me, "Oh my gosh, you should create a blog!  Like it's so much fun!"  So here I am!  My youngest child, Connor (5),  just recently started saying to me before he goes to bed, "Come on Mommy, wets get the show on the woad and cudduw (cuddle)!"  So, here goes my happy little domestic diary!

I'll be 40 on August 23rd. this year!  I won't be IN my 40's until I hit 41...right? However, there is a debate going with my siblings and my brother in law that I will be IN my 40's when I turn 40.  I totally disagree with them!  

My husband and I met in high school.  Long story short....my girlfriend called me and asked me if I wanted to go on a blind date with her and her boyfriend.  I said, "Sure! But who will be my date?"  She said, "Jim Bingham!"  Well, I just about hit the roof because I had a secret crush on him for 2 years!  I was entering my junior year in high school.  Jim was a year ahead of me and on the football team.  He dated some of my friends and I always thought, "GOSH! Why can't I get a date with Jim Bingham!?"  Well, 24 years later we are happily married with 6 kids!

I hear the mail truck down the street and I have to put my nephew's card in the mail!  His birthday was 3 weeks ago!  LOL

TTFN  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment