Wednesday, September 5, 2012

UNSATISFYING LUNCHES! UGH!

Jenna (11) and Mason (9) get home from school this afternoon. They are barely through the door when Mason says, "Mom, did you put ranch dressing on my sandwich?" I said, "Yes." He says, "I don't like ranch dressing on my sandwich." I say, "alrighty then...did you at least eat it??" Then Jenna pipes in, "mom, did everyone get a cookie in their lunch today?" I said, "Yes, didn't you?
Then you can have a couple cookies!" I am SOOOO SORRY that I forgot to pack 2 REDUCED FAT OREO COOKIES for my daughter! I wonder if I forgot because of all the nonsense scattered across my counter???: loaf of bread, buns, lettuce, colby jack cheese, simply jif lunch buddies, 5 packages of presliced apples, 5 bags of chips, 5 icepacs, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, turkey, ham, salami, peanut butter, grape jam, butter, a box of wet ones, a package of napkins, ziploc snack baggies, 5 sandwich containers, a package of oreos, 3 gatorades, 1 water bottle, 2 juice boxes, 1 green pepper that I was slicing for (OH MY GOSH....Colin just came in and asked me if he can go #2 in the backyard because Mason and Connor are both going #2 in the bathrooms and he has to go reaaaaaaaly bad!!! NO!) back to story....okay, 1 green pepper for Colin and Ryan's snack, 2 rubbermaid snack containers, 5 lunch boxes....AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment