Thursday, December 20, 2012

TO PASS GAS...OR NOT TO PASS GAS...THAT IS THE QUESTION

Okay, so Colin (2nd grade) and I have an interesting conversation last night in the van. I'm driving home from wrestling with the kids and Colin says, "Mom, I have a tummy ache almost every day in school." I said, "Why is that?" Colin says, "Because I have to hold in my toots all day long." I say, "Colin, there's no reason why you can't toot at school! It's definitely not worth a tummy ache if you hold in your toots all day." He says, "But I don't want anyone to hear it." I say, "Cough really hard and loud while you're sitting in your chair and toot at the same time." Colin says, "If I do that it will echo because of the chair." Then I say (trying very hard to hold in my laugh), "Okay, Colin, here's what you do. Go get a book or something and cough really loud. While you're coughing let your toot out then walk away. No one will hear you. If it's smelly you won't be the one to blame because you're not standing there anymore." He says, "Okay. I'll try." LOL Well, this evening Colin tells me that he had a tummy ache again at school. I said, "Colin, you're eating Fiber One bars for breakfast and that will make you gassy." Then Colin says, "I tooted during story time." I said, "Oh good. Did anyone hear you?" He says, "I don't think so...but it was kind of loud so I don't know why no one heard me." I said, "Did you giggle to yourself?" He said, "Yeah...I laughed to myself!" LOL I LOVE HAVING BOYS!!!!
Like · · Promote

1 comment: