Thursday, December 13, 2012

Homework Help??

Colin had a Christmas Around the World project due today. We've had the assignment for 2 weeks and he's been reminding me regularly about it.  I just kept putting it off.  The country he picked was China. Well, Colin goes to work with Jim last night (West Side Connections...adults with disabilities class) and doesn't get home until 9:00. While I'm at home I google 'Christmas in China', then open a blank page on Microsoft Word, then retype the information and print out a few pictures. Plajorism (sp?) at it's best! LOL
 I'm doing kindergarten homework with Connor this morning and one of the sight words is TO. So, I put it in a sentence and say, "I am going TO the store." Connor says, "I am going number TWO" and of course he starts laughing. I said, "No, that's spelled t-w-o." Mason (home today with acid reflux...HAHA) says, "Connor, you could say I am going TO poop!" Connor was laughing so hard he couldn't complete his homework. I just threw the pencil in the air and walked away!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment